The Westin Kuala Lumpur
199, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, 55100, Malaysia
Phone: (60)(3) 2731 8333
4.0/5 759 reviews
EXPERIENCE LUXURY IN THE HEART OF KUALA LUMPUR
The Westin Kuala Lumpur is an oasis located on the vibrant streets of Jalan Bukit Bintang. The strategic location of this five-star luxury hotel in Bukit Bintang puts Kuala Lumpur’s best local attractions, shopping, and entertainment right at your doorstep. Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur Tower and Pavilion KL shopping mall are just minutes away. From the signature Westin Heavenly® Bed to our fully equipped Westin WORKOUT®, the hotel offers world-class facilities and services that inspire you to be at your best.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Retreat to Residence
Bring your family to stay in The Westin Kuala Lumpur for the weekends and enjoy discounts starting from 10% off our Westin One Bedroom Residence & Two Bedroom Residences. Westin Executive Residences are spacious apartments fully equipped with kitchens, LCD TV, DVD, study, Westin’s signature products and high-speed Internet access.
The Westin Weekend Retreat to Residence package also includes:
- Late check out till 3.00pm
- Free 2-hour daily access to Westin Kids Club for 2 children
- Westin Executive Club Lounge benefits
- Complimentary daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Free kids meal for every purchase of an adult meal (up to 2 meals per visit)
Daily rates start from MYR700 nett per room per night. Book today and rest with The Westin Kuala Lumpur.
The Retreat to Residence package is applicable for our Executive Residences (One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Residence) only.
Offer valid for weekend stays, from now until 31 December 2018.
Find Your Suite Spot
Treat yourself royally. Book a Suite today and relax in high style without the high prices.
The package is inclusive of :
- Complimentary breakfast daily for 2 persons
- Late check out untill 6.00pm and early check in at 12.00pm
Rates start from MYR775 nett per room per night.
Valid for Westin Residences, Presidential Suites, Chairman Suites and Westin Executive Club Rooms only.
Offer valid for stays until 31 December 2018.
SPG Member Exclusive Rates
Enjoy SPG Member Exclusive Rates when you book though Starwood website.
Save 5% and free wifi when you lock in our low rates.
Be Celebrated Annual Dinner Package
It is time to unwind and commemorate your accomplishments for the year. Plan your group’s perfect yearly celebration whilst our dedicated event planner tends to every detail of your requirements for a joyous get-together.
Book now for events held before 31 March 2018. Call +603 27318333 for more information.
Banquet Dinner (Sunday to Thursday)
From RM1998 nett per table of 10 persons
Banquet Dinner (Friday to Saturday)
From RM2298 nett per table of 10 persons
SPG Mobile Check-In
Use the SPG App and SPG Mobile Check-In and Check-Out. It's fast and easy. This feature to be made available to The Westin Kuala Lumpur, starting from 07 November 2017!
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 759 verified guest reviews
81%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Our recent stay at your beautiful establishment was on 23rd Feb - 25th Feb 2018. It was a fabulous and perfect. We really enjoy staying at "Westin" every time. During our recent visit, your employees provided us excellent services. The Executive Floor Lounge Team really made us feel at home and our stay comfortable. Your employees "Tiffany, Ati (a trainee from Iran) & Elino", thank you for your great hospitality and caring whenever we visited the lounge. We are sorry as we cannot remember the other employees' names at the lounge as they all were superb too!! Our apology as our son vomited at the lounge during the cocktail hours; however, all of you handled it in a professional manners. The Concierge Team Leader "Mizan" and his team had done a great job too! They always smiled and were ready to serve the entire guest with their queries. My special thanks to "Jun Nishimura" for his dedication and all the arrangements that he had done for my birthday celebration. It was awesome! I was very impressed with every details and efforts that he put to make it happen. Our son really enjoyed to stay here too!! Thanks a lot!! We will see you again "Westin KL."
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out until 12:00
- Parking is complimentary for in-house or overnight guests (1 vehicle).
- Guests who dine at our restaurants enjoy flat rate of MYR10 per entry per vehicle
- Complimentary internet within hotel.
- Arabic speaking associate is available.
- Smoking Policy
- Hotel Policies and Announcements
- Important Notice to Consumers
- All rates quoted are subject to 6% GST and other prevailing government taxes. Taxes, levies or charges are subject to change in accordance with the Malaysian Government legislation.
- In compliance with the policy of the Malaysian Government, the mandatory Tourism Tax (TTx) of RM10.00 will be imposed on all hotel room rates on a per room per night basis. The tax is not inclusive of the GST and will reflect separately in the room bill and/or room rate, to be paid upon check-out. This levy is not applicable for Malaysians and permanent residents residing in Malaysia.
- SPG Category 3
TAKE A CULINARY TRIP AROUND THE WORLD WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOTEL
The Westin Kuala Lumpur offers five unique dining venues that will delight even the most discerning palates.
- The Living Room
- 443 Bar Lounge
- Five Sen5es
Hours Of Operation
CLUTTER FREE MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
- 3,189 sq m of meeting space
- Total 20 meeting rooms
- 443 guest rooms
- Pillarless design Grand Ballroom
- Specialist event planning services
The Westin Kuala Lumpur is located at 199 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
What's in Kuala Lumpur
- Changkat Bukit Bintang
- Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- TREC KL
- Zouk Club Kuala Lumpur
- Aquaria KLCC
- Istana Negara
- KLCC Park
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- Kuala Lumpur Tower
- Petronas Twin Towers
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- Batu Caves
- Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur Craft Complex
- National Museum
- National Museum
- National Science Centre
- Bukit Bintang Monorail Station
- KL Hop On Hop Off
- KL Sentral
- Raja Chulan Monorail Station
- Berjaya Times Square
- Bukit Bintang
- Central Market
- Fahrenheit88 Kuala Lumpur
- Lot 10 Kuala Lumpur
- Low Yat Plaza
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- Quill City Mall
- Starhill Gallery
- Sungai Wang
- Suria KLCC