The Westin Kuala Lumpur
199, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, 55100, Malaysia
Phone: (60)(3) 2731 8333
4.0/5 792 reviews
EXPERIENCE LUXURY IN THE HEART OF KUALA LUMPUR
The Westin Kuala Lumpur is an oasis located on the vibrant streets of Jalan Bukit Bintang. The strategic location of this five-star luxury hotel in Bukit Bintang puts Kuala Lumpur’s best local attractions, shopping, and entertainment right at your doorstep. Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur Tower and Pavilion KL shopping mall are just minutes away. From the signature Westin Heavenly® Bed to our fully equipped Westin WORKOUT®, the hotel offers world-class facilities and services that inspire you to be at your best.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Retreat to Residence
Bring your family to stay in The Westin Kuala Lumpur for the weekends and enjoy discounts starting from 10% off our Westin One Bedroom Residence & Two Bedroom Residences. Westin Executive Residences are spacious apartments fully equipped with kitchens, LCD TV, DVD, study, Westin’s signature products and high-speed Internet access.
The Westin Weekend Retreat to Residence package also includes:
- Late check out till 3.00pm
- Free 2-hour daily access to Westin Kids Club for 2 children
- Westin Executive Club Lounge benefits
- Complimentary daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Free kids meal for every purchase of an adult meal (up to 2 meals per visit)
Daily rates start from MYR700 nett per room per night. Book today and rest with The Westin Kuala Lumpur.
The Retreat to Residence package is applicable for our Executive Residences (One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Residence) only.
Offer valid for weekend stays, from now until 31 December 2018.
Find Your Suite Spot
Treat yourself royally. Book a Suite today and relax in high style without the high prices.
The package is inclusive of :
- Complimentary breakfast daily for 2 persons
- Late check out untill 6.00pm and early check in at 12.00pm
Rates start from MYR775 nett per room per night.
Valid for Westin Residences, Presidential Suites, Chairman Suites and Westin Executive Club Rooms only.
Offer valid for stays until 31 December 2018.
SPG Member Exclusive Rates
Enjoy SPG Member Exclusive Rates when you book though Starwood website.
Save 5% and free wifi when you lock in our low rates.
SPG Mobile Check-In
Use the SPG App and SPG Mobile Check-In and Check-Out. It's fast and easy. This feature to be made available to The Westin Kuala Lumpur, starting from 07 November 2017!
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 792 verified guest reviews
81%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My stay was perfect thanks to the front office staff Tengku & Kayal ! I had a problem regarding my prepaid booking with agoda. The room that i prepaid was for suite room and residence and i actually had to waste more than 2 hour to get it solved. It was a bad start for me .However i would like to thank Tengku and Kayal for making my stay from bad to amazing.
As i was told by Tengku and his manager, Mark, they couldnt find my reservation and Mark advise me to check with agoda. During the check in process, Tengku assisted me. While waiting for my room to ready , Kayal showed me the hotel facilities , tell me about the attraction nearby and i feel important being treated like VIP although im not an SPG member.
Once the tour done with Kayal, i was informed by Tengku that my room is ready, the luggage is already inside the room and it comes with a complimentary bed and all of this is done within 30 min on a busy day! It was given to me by Tengku. I feel touched by his kind heart. Not many staff or hotel would do that and will think about money only. I managed to rest after long drive thanks to fast response by Tengku.
During the check in, stay and departure,Tengku kept on assisting me while others look away or pretend to be busy.
As per Tengku, i would like to thank these few staff :
Adie, Awang the bellmen for assisting with my luggage.
Service Ex : For setting up the extra bed
Mark : For advising me when i was in a hard situation with Agoda during the check in.
It is my 1st time ever to meet a real 5 star hotel staff that actually make me feel welcome and actually bond with me. Kudos to the front office manager for hiring and grooming them to be this amazing ! It would be a waste if the hotel doesnt appreciate Tengku and Kayal
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out until 12:00
- Parking is complimentary for in-house or overnight guests (1 vehicle).
- Guests who dine at our restaurants enjoy flat rate of MYR10 per entry per vehicle
- Complimentary internet within hotel.
- Arabic speaking associate is available.
- Smoking Policy
- Hotel Policies and Announcements
- Important Notice to Consumers
- In compliance with the policy of the Malaysian Government, the mandatory Tourism Tax (TTx) of RM10.00 will be imposed on all hotel room rates on a per room per night basis. The tax is not inclusive of the GST and will reflect separately in the room bill and/or room rate, to be paid upon check-out. This levy is not applicable for Malaysians and permanent residents residing in Malaysia.
- SPG Category 3
TAKE A CULINARY TRIP AROUND THE WORLD WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOTEL
The Westin Kuala Lumpur offers five unique dining venues that will delight even the most discerning palates.
- The Living Room
- 443 Bar Lounge
- Five Sen5es
Hours Of Operation
CLUTTER FREE MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
- 3,189 sq m of meeting space
- Total 20 meeting rooms
- 443 guest rooms
- Pillarless design Grand Ballroom
- Specialist event planning services