THE WESTIN KUALA LUMPUR EARTH HOUR 2014
The Westin Kuala Lumpur will be leaving guests in the dark on 29th March 2013, but it’s all for a good cause. Joining in millions around the world to combat the threat of global warming and the need to reduce carbon emissions, the hotel will turn off its lights in observance of Earth Hour. A candle lighting ceremony will take place at the lobby to signify the start of Earth Hour, together with a few other Earth Hour awareness events, including a public candlelight “unplugged” performance and serving of signature green mocktails and cocktails in the evening to embrace our responsibility towards environmental sustainability.
Organic Set Menu and ala carte menu at Prego, The Living Room, Qba and Five Sen5es are available during this special occassion.
Nevertheless, other activities to highlight during the day are as following :
1. Lighting of candles at the lobby
2. Public candlelight “unplugged” performance
3. Acoustic performance at the lobby
4. Switching off all the lights in the hotel
5. Used mineral water bottles collected and to be made into a recycled bottle sculpture.
Tel : +603 2773 8338
More dinings info.